Thursday 11 February 2016

More photoshop

 



Very subtle changes but good ones. This is the very nice view that I have from my room and I always get annoyed at the fact that there are things in the way. For example, there is a black lampost right outside and tall pole/lights further ahead. You can also see two wind turbines in the distance which I actually find quite theraputic but I removed them from the picture for practicing purposes. I lightened the image a bit but I do quite like the original as it gives a better sun set effect. However, I am pleased with how the view has improved now that I've removed the things that spoil it. It was really easy too! This took me about five minutes. I am really loving photoshop at the moment, I could sit here and edit pictures all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment