Wednesday 11 May 2016

Penryn Project - Character Design

I did most of the character designs apart from 2 or 3 which were designed by Dan. I didn't do turnaround sheets for all of the characters, mainly because of the style of our animation, our characters will act as cardboard cut outs and will always be facing the front. However, I wanted to do a turnaround for at least one in order to get a feel of what the character is like. These drawings aren't perfect but they're good enough to be able to see what kind of character we are aiming for.













More character designs that I did. I had to think long and hard about each character and do a lot of research about clothing, posture, hair/facial hair etc because our story is set in the 17th century. I think I pulled it off okay!

No comments:

Post a Comment