Wednesday 1 February 2017

DGA260 - James Henry Projects



So the new year has begun and for the first session of the module James Henry kindly went through a couple of film/show ideas with us. Our task was to do a bit of concept work and upload it to the forum and then comment on 3 people's work with feedback. I chose 'Bug Whisperers'.
As soon as I put pen to paper (or in my case, pen to Wacom tablet) I knew what kind of face I was going forl. But to be honest it took me ages to figure out the right body. Again, in all honesty, the body could be better but it doesn't actually look too bad. I feel like it could be a bit more clean and tidy, I should've maybe used a more smooth brush but I also weirdly kinda like it? I'm looking forward to doing more character designs and experimenting with this!

No comments:

Post a Comment