Monday 5 October 2015

Life Drawing 1 - 2 Minute sketches

  
I have to say, I was really nervous about my first life drawing class because I didn't know what to expect and I'd probably say that life drawing is a weakness of mine, we didn't really look much into it in my A-Level Art lessons so I practically came into the first life drawing class with no experience whatsoever. These are very quick, unfinished 1 minute sketches which I did using charcoal. I hardly use charcoal but when I do, I really enjoy it as it glides so easily onto the paper. There are countless improvements I could make but I did so much better than I expected and I am really pleased with it. I can't believe I'm saying this but I actually can't wait until the next life drawing session! I also did a couple of other drawings which I will show on a separate post.

No comments:

Post a Comment