Thursday 8 February 2018

More Props for 'Ticked Off'

 The table is right in front of the clock and basically in the centre of the room and is visible in many of the shots so I thought I'd practice drawing it at different angles. The props I've put on the table in this will change in the final backgrounds but I thought i'd add them on to help show the angles of the table and because it looks pretty.
 Boxes again but with different background and texture/colour overlay. I need to do more angles of this.
Bookcase: I was worrying about this one because it's quite a difficult thing to draw at different angles (I think so anyway) but I think I pulled it off? I'm happy with it anyway. I didn't draw any of the books or objects inside as I just wanted to get the basic shape of the bookshelf first and the rest can easily be added later. Now all I need to do is colour them! We don't really see the back of the bookcase but I thought i'd add it in to the turn around, to really get a feel of the design.

No comments:

Post a Comment