Thursday 1 February 2018

Papa Poule Backgrounds


 Above: This is an improved version of the background I've already attempted last semester. I struggled getting the pattern right for the floor but Lucie made a png of the texture so I just imported tat into photoshop which is so much easier and quicker. I think I might go back into this though and add some shadow under the table as at the moment it looks like its floating.
 Above: this is a background I did for one of the shots which has now been changed into a parallax. So I've gone back into the layout for this and extended the canvas to the left and upwards so i'll have to recolour it because for this one the colour for the foreground and background is on the same layer, how annoying! but it's okay hopefully it won't take me too long

 Above: These two backgrounds in different colour palettes are for the same shot, the shot where the blinds go up. The blinds aren't there because they're going to be animated but hopefully it'll work if we do some kind of fade into the other palette.
 This layout above was drawn by someone else and was also coloured by a second year student but turns out we needed another version of it in a different colour palette so I did this one just by using the bucket tool. The duvet isn't there because it's going to be animated
    This is the shot that had to be redone because the perspective wasn't right, its so nice to see all the backgrounds being done and coloured because you can really get a sense of the environment and realness of the room.
 This is purposely unfinished because it turns out someone else had already coloured it. This was simply just a bit of miscommunication, as I did the layout I was under the impression that I had to colour it as well so I started and then realised when I looked at the shot list that it had ben assigned to someone else and it had already been done. I think I might finish it anyway as there's not a lot left to colour and I can add it to my portfolio as a finished background
This is for the end shot of the film. I added a bit of shadow under the table so it doesn't look like it's floating and I'm really happy with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment