Tuesday 11 October 2016

11 Second Club Task


   These are some very quick drawings of backgrounds for my storyboard for the 11 second club task. The task is to animate to a piece of sound from the current competition on the 11 Second Club website. This is the transcript for this month's sound:

Voice 1: You can't go to the ball as Blade. He's a Vampire Hunter.

Voice 2: Yeah, but vampires love Wesley Snipes, so it's...

Voice 1: No it's inappropriate. Okay Vlad, the green jumpers or the black leather with the dragon belt?

   I was thinking of having two teenage characters maybe going to their school disco so for a background I decided to go with one of the character's bedroom as they're talking about what to wear and I had an idea for it, I only have about a month to complete the task so I didn't want to do anything too complicated so I thought that the two characters could just be in the room talking and focus on movement and different shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment