Wednesday 5 October 2016

Cards cards cards



Okay, so following our task to replicate an artist's work from the style we were given, we were then given three other cards with a type if show, character and setting. I had a farming show, kidney bean, and new towns (ie Milton Keynes) and our task is to make an animatic based on the cards we were given. So I started by researching farming shows and backgrounds. I need to consider all of the cards and remember to use the style of 1950s illustrations, but it's a start!





This is my attempt of a simple background - kind of in a 1950s illustration style.... kind of not. I feel like this doesn't really work I think i'll have to try something else but it's interesting to see what works and what doesn't work.

Character Design?

No comments:

Post a Comment