Monday 24 October 2016

Pre Production Pitch

   Sooo unfortunately my film wasn't one of the highest voted so it won't be taken on, but I decided to do some work on it anyway as I really like the story and I want to experiment with it. These are some character drawings I did, not great or cleaned up properly buy they're not final, just ideas for now but I will probably build on these and make changes here and there and develop them until I get a final character.
   Here, you have the main character, who is the kidney bean farmer on the left (I realise that kidney beans are a lot smaller but lets just pretend size doesn't matter for now) Next, the business man (or, business potato), carrot, broccoli and cauliflower, you can sort of get the gist of there personalities through these drawings and i'm still working on them so I won't go into too much detail, I don't even have names for them yet, but I wanted to put this up on my blog so you can all see the working progress! Hopefully amongst my other tasks, I will have time to continue with this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment