Saturday 7 October 2017

Back to Animating

So we've just found out which films have the greenlight which is really exciting! But I know that time is precious and I can waste a single minute of it! I immediately went to speak to a couple of directors to see if I can help out with their films and at the moment, I've secured a place in Jess' group for her film 'Pirate Code'. I saw her pitch so I know roughly what it's about so I started researching and looking at some of the artists she was influenced by. Although  my main focus is not to animate this year, I still want to practice, especially if they need help animating when production begins; and also I wanted to figure out how to animate water in the style of the artist chosen. Jess wants the water to be in the style of Suzy Lee shown below, which looks like it'll be quite hard to animate.

   Because I haven't animated in so long, I started by just quickly trying a normal splash and I will work my way up from there.


This is the splash I animated. I feel that the splash should be a lot bigger considering the size of the ball, apart from that i'm pretty pleased with it, I just need more practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment