Thursday 19 October 2017

Rick and Morty!!!!




   Okay so my housemate and a few other people told me that I should watch 'Rick and Morty' and I was unsure at first because I don't really watch these kind of shows but I thought I'd give it a go anyway and see what it's like. A) I love it and B) the backgrounds are literally COMPLETELY my style, I look at them and could probably mistaken some of them for my own work it's crazy! I've researched the studio and they have so many jobs advertised and a general application and I might go for it, it looks amazing and I really think I could do well there! I've kind of been feeling like i'm not good enough lately and my confidence and motivation is quite low but then when I discovered this, I felt SO inspired! If I plan my time effectively I'm going to try and produce my own backgrounds in my own style to build up a portfolio, I think there's a reason that I discovered this show and I just have so many hopes for the future now, hooray for motivation! (ha! how long will that last?)

No comments:

Post a Comment