Monday 23 October 2017

More animating


   So, we have to hand in 30 seconds of test animation soon and I really want to do more animating this year so I thought i'd have a go at a head turn. This is Vincent's design at the moment, it may change but for now, any animation I do i'm just going to do with this design until we have a new one. I really struggle to keep the volume the same even when I use the lightbox (or onion skin - whichever programme I'm using) and my lines just aren't smooth enough, but I did the best that I could, at one point I could see that the head was getting really small so I re did it as best as I could but you can still see that it gets a bit smaller, especially the ears. Also, the lines are very shaky, the animation is not smooth at all, I know sometimes you can get away with it if that's the style you're going for but in this case I think it needs to be more smooth. I mean, considering I came onto this course with no previous knowledge of producing animation, I'm pleased with what I've done even though at this stage, I probably should be better than what I am. But practice makes perfect so I'm optimistic :)

No comments:

Post a Comment