Thursday 19 October 2017

Pirates Code - Character Design

While the script is still being written and the storyboard in progress, I haven't got much to do apart from layout and background tests and more research so Jess asked me to help out with the character design. So this started as a character design but apparently now it's an expression sheet. I spent so long trying to draw a body and it just wasn't happening. It's a start though! I might try and play with this more. I think Ourania has the character design sorted but i'll show her this and see what she thinks. My style is more black outliney kind of thing so i'm having to get used to adapting to other styles and techniques of having softer outlines. My drawings here aren't the best but I certainly did better than I thought I would, plus it's good to have a go at it and try and improve and build on my character design skills. I might see if I can work with Ourania and she can show me how she works her magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment