Friday 27 October 2017

Pirate Code Backgrounds



I haven't spoken to Jess yet to see if these are okay but she's going for watercolour style for backgrounds so I was playing around with some water colour brushes that I loaded onto photoshop and I think it looks pretty cool, I just need to figure out how to incorporate lighting and shadow/depth into it. I also quickly put some of the characters in to see what they look like against the background even though the story has changed a bit, I think with the softness in the background, the black outline of the characters helps them to stand out. At the moment I don't think it really looks very exciting or eye catching but i'll have a word with jess and see what she thinks. I quite like this style.

Here (below, I was just playing around with some of the brushes and changing the opacityto create different textures. Some of them look pretty good!



No comments:

Post a Comment