Thursday 16 November 2017

Landlubber - Props?

   So the backgrounds are nearly there, I just need to work on lighting and how to illustrate the water but also I feel that the backgrounds need a little more detail without making them too complicated or busy for the style. So I just came up with a few props that could pop up in the film somewhere, such as pool props and pirate props. I might need to tweak the style of these a little bit because I wouldn't say they're very stylised but then that could just be me critiquing my own work as usual and it could be fine, I'll ask someone tomorrow. I think they look okay for now though, just gives us an idea of what props we need to think about. I haven't quite finished two of these yet, I have more to add but this is how it's looking at the moment

No comments:

Post a Comment