Wednesday 15 November 2017

Papa Poule - New colour palette for backgrounds?!

   So Lucie has decided to change the whole colour palette for the backgrounds, so using the colours she's got at the moment (they might and probabl will change) I just had a go at doing some quick background tests with the new colours to see how it looks and also added the same texture as before to see if it still works with the new colours.

Background 1 without texture:

Background 1 with texture:

Background 2 without texture:

Background 2 with texture:

   To be honest, I cant decide if I prefer it with or without texture, maybe we could change the texture to something different and one that matches the colour a bit better? I'm playing it by ear at the moment because Lucie is currently changing the colour palette so for now I think i'll just play around with these colours adding different textures.

No comments:

Post a Comment