Friday 10 November 2017

Landlubber - Tweaking the background

    Looks very similar to the one I previously posted but I've added a few bits here and there, I've decided that the main light source is going to be from the back window, that's where the sun will be. I've started adding shadow by the benches but I need to get better at lighting, I'm actually quite nervous about it but I'm sure it'll come with practice. I've also added a pool ladder but I think it needs to be redone as it looks a bit scatty - well I think so anyway but i'll double check with jess and see what she thinks. I've also added a temporary water texture until we get a final water design, I need to play around with the water design, it's going to be hard but it needs to be done! I think it's looking good though!

No comments:

Post a Comment